Midland Cooperative Preschool Provides:
- A child centered learning environment designed to encourage the child’s individual physical, intellectual, emotional, and social development.
- A parent education program allowing parents to participate in their child’s learning experience.
- A rich learning environment and children’s teacher trained in Early Childhood Education.
- College credits through our affiliation with Bates Technical College.
Midland Cooperative Preschool offers a 2 hour per week play-based preschool for your child.
Every class includes:
- Children’s Teacher trained in Early Childhood Education.
- Parent Educator who facilitates a parenting discussion in an adjoining room to the classroom. Topics include: child development, self-esteem, discipline, sleep, nutrition, praise vs. encouragement, potty-training, and many more.
- Parents & kids attend each class together giving parents time to play and bond with their child.